Katy PEX RepipingOur Katy PEX repiping professionals are always a short phone call or a few clicks away. If you are undertaking a major maintenance of your home or business premises, re-piping should come top on your priority list. You need to replace old leaky pipes within your property with a new PEX piping system. To achieve your goal, you will need to ensure that your new system has been installed properly as it is among the most important aspects of a house renovation. It is important that you hire the best PEX repipe specialists who will help you with the pipe replacement. If you are planning a major property renovation, you probably want to work with experts. At Clean Team Plumbing, we work with experienced PEX repipe specialists who are highly skilled at handling a wide range of piping systems. We have managed to create a good reputation for the quality of our services. When people in Katy want their leaky pipes repaired, we are the top experts they consider for the job. Most of our customers have given us a rating of five stars, a score that few companies in the industry can achieve.
If you need Katy PEX repiping services, do not hesitate to call us on 713-714-2636 or 832-271-8170 or visit this page today.
Reasons To Contact Our Repiping Professionals
A good plumber is often recognized at the end of a pipe replacement project, which implies that it will be hard for you identify the best Katy PEX repipe. Below are some of the reasons why most of our customers keep coming back.
- We value your time. After contacting us, our technician will schedule a realistic time when they will start your Katy PEX re-pipe. Our technicians will either appear at the working site earlier or just in time.
- Our technicians will also respect your home and everything within it. The experts will ensure that none of your property is destroyed. After completing the job, we ensure that we clean the area we were working from.
- Our technicians will arrive with all necessary tools required for your Katy PEX repipe. Subsequently, our technicians will not leave the working area until the piping system is fully installed.
- Our technicians are all licensed to work in business or home premises.
- Before starting your Katy PEX re-pipe project, all our specialists will provide a clear estimate of the cost of material and labor.
- If you have any concerns, our technicians are friendly and ready to give you a feedback.
- Our Katy PEX repiping technicians will work to fix the problem based on your preferences. After they complete repiping, they will ask you to supervise the whole project. If you feel there is a place that was not fixed as you wanted, the technician will rectify it immediately.
Types Of Repiping Materials
Our experts are qualified in all kinds of piping systems. The common piping materials are; 1. Copper: It is the standard piping material. It is light, flexible, and can be cut easily. Unlike most metals, it is also resistant to corrosion. 2. CPVC: Refers many types of plastic pipes. They are stronger than PVC pipes. 3. PEX: It is a plastic pipe that is highly flexible when compared to CPVC pipes. Advantages of repiping your system using PEX pipes PEX pipes are good for your piping system because they are made of durable material that can withstand extreme temperatures and will rarely burst. Unlike metal pipes, PEX pipes do not corrode or rust. The pipes are also easy to install since they are easily bent. Additionally, PEX pipes are faster to install. As a result, our customers prefer to use them because they also do not require costly fittings.
The Cost Of Repiping
The cost of PEX repiping in Katy depends on various factors. You need an experienced technician to help you make accurate estimates. Our expert will inspect your system at no cost. Common factors that determine the cost of PEX repiping in Katy include;
- Size and level of your house
- Type of pipes you want to use in repiping
- Cost of materials
- Transportation cost
- The cost of labor
- Accessibility of your plumbing system
Importance Of Repiping
Piping systems wear off due to corrosion, rust, and decay. An old system may start leaking and flood your home with water or even sewage. A single leak may cost you a lot in cleaning cost and by damaging your property. However, you can avoid such problems by replacing your old systems with a new system.
Signs Of A Leaking Piping System
To spot a leaky pipe, look out for stains on your walls. Moreover, any peculiar color in your water might indicate that your pipe system is corroded or rusty. If you see these signs, do not hesitate to contact Clean Team Plumbing for installation of a superior piping system.
Highly reliable Katy PEX repiping services are always just a phone call or a few clicks away.